I believe this tag was created by Headless Books on YouTube, all credit to them! This was a fun tag!
1. Do you keep a list of the books you have read?
I keep a record on my Goodreads and I try to keep a list in my journal/notebook as up to date as I can, but most of the time I forget to do that, but GR is really good for keep a record, and my reading goal!
2. If you record statistics, what statistics do you record?
I just record the book that I’ve read. I have a TBR list and I cross them off when I’ve read them. No specific statistics.
3. Do you give star ratings for books and if so, what do you score books out of and how do you come about this score?
I do on Goodreads, most of the books I’ve read and given a star review are all 4/5 stars, I rarely read books I would score lower, as if I wasn’t enjoying it I would just DNF it, but I’m quite good at only reading books I know I’ll enjoy.
4. Do you review books?
Yes, on my blog and Goodreads, I try to also leave a review over on Amazon or anywhere else I can.
5. Where do you put your finished books?
I donate a lot of books to Oxfam book store or friends, I don’t have a lot of space, so I only keep books that I love.
6. Do you have any other rituals for when you have finished a book?
Not that I can think of, I just record in on GR, write my review, maybe take some pictures and then either put it on my shelf or in a box for charity.