I was going to make my own Fine alone book tag, I did one with Harry Styles’ first album, and I just adore everything about him and this album, so of course I wanted to do a tag! It’s taken so long, but I actually stumbled across this one on YouTube, I’ll tag the original here! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FYc9JP1EWY
1. Golden: A new to you book or series; “The Honeymoon Phase”?
I just finished The Turn Of The Key by Ruth Ware, I hadn’t heard of this author or book before, and I absolutely adored it, I’ve just added all of the authors other books to my wish list and will be purchasing very soon.
2. Watermelon Sugar: Your favourite smutty book?
100% the After series by Anna Todd, although there’s quite a few smutty books that I love, oops. But After was the first abs I still adore it.
3. Adore You: A happy, upbeat book/character that you adore?
Hazel from Josh and Hazel’s Guide To Not Dating, I loved her, she was such a brilliant character.
4. Lights Up: A book that let you know it is ok to be yourself/led to self acceptance?
Moxie is a really great book, with a good bit of acceptance and feminism throughout, great for showing young girls that they should be proud of who they are and not let anyone put them down.
5. Cherry: A book that has stuck with you?
A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole, this was the first book to make me cry and I still cry even just thinking about it, it’s been one of my favourite books ever since, that I always think about.
6. Falling: A book that broke your heart?
The Bronze Horseman series by Paullina Simon, that book was just heartbreak after heartbreak.
7. To Be So Lonely: Favorite flawed character?
Molly from After by Anna Todd, she’s a bitch but I love her a lot.
8. She: Ideal book boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other?
Ohhh there’s so many, how do I pick? Hmm maybe Holder from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, I love him!
9. Sunflower, Vol. 6: A book you associate with happy memories?
Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines, I read that on holiday and it’s such a great book/series, it just makes me remember reading on the beach/by the pool and it was so lovely.
10. Canyon Moon: A book that feels like home/a nostalgic read?
I read quite a lot of children’s books on school, a really nostalgic read that I love to read to the kiddos is Elmer, any of the Elmer books, they remind me of my own childhood.
11. Treat People With Kindness: A book with an important message?
The Places I’ve Cried In Public, this book had such an important topic, something that I did really relate to from my teen years, I think a young girl reading this recognising some signs of a toxic relationship.
12. Fine Line: A book you love with a relationship that you don’t like or with a love/hate relationship?
I found this one hard, I couldn’t think of one where I didn’t love the main relationship, so I’m going to say Twilight, I hated Bella and Jacob, with a passion.