Creator of this fab tag is Pampered Pages
I’m not very into Valentine’s Day, but I am into romance so this was a fun tag to do!
1. What is your favorite Valentine’s Day-themed candy?
We don’t do a lot of themed candy here in the UK, and I never actually get any (ha!). But they do sometimes have cute themed cakes, which are nice.
2. Do you enjoy reading romance?
Romance is my favourite genre!
3. Do you tend to read romance books throughout the Valentine’s Day season?
I read a lot of romance books throughout the year, but yes, I usually try to read something super cute for Valentines.
4. Your fictional sweetheart shows up at your door with a Valentine’s Day gift. What is it?
Pyjamas, socks or my favourite chocolates/sweets.
5. How many romance books do you have that are written by the same author?
I have a lot of romance, I have all of Anna Todd’s books which are romance, so 10 of hers.
6. What is a romance book that made you cry?
A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole.
7. If you could choose any place (fictional or real) to escape to for a Valentine’s Day date with your sweetheart, where would you like to go?
Italy, Preferably Venice as it looks so gorgeous and romantic, and they have amazing food…
8. DISTANCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER: What anticipated book release do you know in your heart you will absolutely love?
The sequel to The Brightest Stars by Anna Todd.
9. Do you have any favorite love-themed quotes from any of the books you have read?
I have two, both from Slammed by Colleen Hoover, that book is filled with so many great quotes, these are just two of my favourite book quotes out of very, very many…
‘So you keep your ocean, I’ll take the Lake.’
Colleen Hoover, Slammed
‘Imperfections define perfection.’
Colleen Hoover, Slammed.
10. ALL’S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR: Do you have more books with red or pink spines?
I think more are pink, these are just a few of my shelves, and I think it’s more pink.