I came across this great tag from a fab blog, check it out here! https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/167449957/posts/124
1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
I had to look up what deckled edges are but, No I don’t have any of those.
2. Do you have a book with three or more people on the cover?
Under The Lights by Abbi Glines.
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
The Spring Girls by Anna Todd is based on Little Woman.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher.
6. Do you have a mass-market paperback book?
I think my copy of On Dublin Street by Samantha Young is, now after looking the meaning up, I didn’t mean to buy it like that though.
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
I think I have a few, R.K Lilley is an author who uses a pen name.
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
Verify by Colleen Hoover.
9. Do you have a book with two maps in it?
I think the Extinction Trials by S.M Wilson has two maps in it.
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
Confess by Colleen Hoover.
11. Do you have a book written by someone who was originally famous for something else? i.e. celebrity, athlete, politician, TV personality, etc.
I have a few autobiographies, One Direction being one of them, if that’s counts.
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
Not that I can find.
13. Do you have a poetry book?
No, I don’t. I used to have lots of children’s ones when I was younger, but I’m not into poetry now.
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
My copy of The Silent Patient has a sort of stamp on it. I’m not sure if that’s an award stamp though, lol.
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
No, I can’t think of any.
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
Yes, I have Wrapped Up For The Holidays which I just finished, it was a collection of short Christmas stories by various authors.
17. Do you have a book that is between 500 and 510 pages long?
After Ever Happy is 512, that’s the closest I could find.
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
To All The Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han.
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
20. Do you have a book written by two or more authors?
All of Christina Lauren’s books, they’re written by two people