My reading goal this year was 50 books and I read 55, which I’m super pleased with, it was such a good year of reading.
- Slammed Series by Colleen Hoover
- Opportunist Series by Tarryn Fisher
- Rebel by S.M Wilson
- A Five Minute Life by Emma Scott
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
- Tatiana and Alexander by Paullina Simons
- It Only Happens in the Movies by Holly Bourne
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
- Roomies by Christina Lauren
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
-I want to read 50 books again, this is doable number for me so I’m going to keep it the same
-I want to read all of the books that are currently on my shelf of kindle, I’ve cleared out a lot and only left the ones that I know I want to read, I think it’s currently around 44 books, which is hopefully achievable.
-I’m hoping to not buy a lot of books this year, I need to focus on the ones I have.
-I also want to buy less in general, unless it’s something I really need. To both save money and space, I need to stop buying things for no reason.
-I will hopefully have a little extra money each month that I want to save for the future and holidays, but I also want to give a little bit to a different charity each month.
-I want to stop eating fast food, maybe limit it to once a month if I must.
-I want to actually finish writing a story/book.
-I want to keep up with blogging at least once a week.