-Tag & link the person who tagged you
-Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
-Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
-Tag another 10 people!
If you’ve not been tagged, go ahead and do it anyway!
Thanks to Emily for tagging me, check out her post here.
And thanks to Jenn for creating the tag.
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it?
I’ve received a few ARCs that I didn’t request, so yes I haven’t reviewed those. I also review if I’ve requested!
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley?
I’ve never gone down that though, I think 70%, but I’ve stopped requesting on there for now.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)?
I don’t think so, I usually review on my blog first and then copy it to Goodreads and other places.
4. Folded down the page of a book?
Not in a very long time, I am bookmark obsessed these days.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book?
Noooooo. At least not in my adult life.
6. DNF a book this year?
Yep, I DNF’d two I think this year. I rarely DNF though, I usually read books I know I’ll like.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it?
I have copies of my favourite books in German and French and can’t read them, the German covers are gorgeous, so I guess that’s a yes!
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)?
I do this so often! I’m such a procrastinator and reading is also such a great distraction!
9. Skim read a book?
Yeah, there’s been a few times I’ve skim read parts, but never a whole book.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal?
I’ve only been doing the challenge for three years, and I’ve completed it each year 🙂
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it?
Not that I can remember.
12. Broke a book buying ban?
I don’t do them. Ha! I would constantly break them.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about?
Yes, lol. There’s one still sitting in my notes that’s been there for months.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading?
No, not since high school. At least that I can remember. I don’t do annotations or anything.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads?
No, I always add them to GR, I like to keep up with how many I’ve read.