Unfortunately I don’t remember where I found this tag, but it was such a fun one, so thank you to whomever created this one!
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. how do you decide what to read next?
Thankfully I don’t have that many on my shelf, I’ve been pretty good with not buying to many books and I got rid of a lot I just wasn’t going to read…
I choose just based on how I’m feeling and what I want to read next, or sometimes I just randomly choose one.
2. You’re halfway through a book, and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
If I’m really not enjoying it I’ll put it down, there’s no point reading something I don’t like, life’s too short for that! Ha!
3. The end of the year is coming, and you’re behind on your reading challenge. Do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
Yes, with shorter books or if I can find a series I love and get through that quickly.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match. How do you cope?
I don’t have series’ like this, but unless I specifically want to display them I won’t mind, it’s not a huge problem to me.
5. Everyone and their mother love a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
Um, I have no idea, I have a lot of reader friends so hopefully one of them feels the same.
6. You’re reading a book in public, and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
This happened to me recently! On a train to Germany! Thankfully the carriage was pretty empty and I just pretended my eyes were watering because I was tired, I don’t think anyone noticed.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
I usually do reread or at least flick through the previous book in the series.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books. How do you politely say no when someone asks?
I just simply tell them I don’t loan out those books, I’ll lend out books though, as long as they’re not my favourite or signed.
9. You have picked up and put down five books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
That’s hard, if I’ve already tried five books I’m in deep, I’d probably try an audiobook because I am loving those lately, if that doesn’t work, try a very short book or one of my old favourites.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read. How many do you end up buying?
If I really really want to read all of them, I’ll probably eventually buy them all.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read, how long do they sit on your shelf before you read them?
If there’s a book that I’m dying to read I’ll put it to the top of my TBR, this is why my TBR never ends, because I keep putting newer books to the front!