This tag was created by Kat from Katytastic, so all credit to her, it is a great tag!
1. The Little Mermaid – a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”
Kilo from Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman, when she takes off to pursue her art, she’s left like a bit of a fish out of water for a while.
2. Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation.
Tessa from the After Series by Anna Todd. She goes through a major transformation from a naive teenage girl to a feisty woman, my favourite ever character!
3. Snow White – a book with an eclectic cast of characters.
I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman really sticks out to me, it had so many different diversities which I just loved so much.
4. Sleeping Beauty – a book that put you to sleep.
Will Grayson, Will Grayson was a book that I found so boring and couldn’t finish at all, usually I persevere and try to finish but this is one that sticks out as unfinished and that I didn’t enjoy.
5. The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood.
Tyler Bruce from the DIMILY Series by Estelle Maskame
6. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful.
The biggest book I’ve read is After We Fell by Anna Todd. Which was 834 pages, a huge book but my favourite series and I loved every single bit of it!
7. Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse.
Angel from I Was Born For This who gets to meet her favourite band, whether it turned out how she expected it or not.
8. Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not.
Nate From After The Fire by Will Hill, pretending to be in the cult. He was pretending for a pretty long time.
9. Toy Story – a book with characters you wish would come to life.
Ah there are so many books that I wish the characters would come to life, but I’m going to go with the characters from The Extinction Trials because I read it not so long ago and I am in love with Lincoln!
10. Disney Descendants – your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character.
This is hard, I don’t tend to like the villains at all, I am definitely all for the protagonists! But I’ll have to go with Molly from The After Series by Anna Todd.