#SixForSunday is a weekly tag, you can find the all the topics Here
This weeks topic is…Questions for authors?
1. I don’t know about anyone else but the first question that pops into my head is HOW DO YOU FINISH A BOOK? I have tried quite a few times to write a ‘story’ and I think the most I’ve gotten to is around 60,000 words of pure rubbish! Lol
2. Do you keep notebooks of ideas? And jot things down when they come to you?
3. How on earth do you decide character names? I find this hard because I’m like do I want to use friends/family names or make them up?
4. How do you balance book writing and other life things?
5. How did you get published? I know there are many different ways so I always find that question really interesting.
6. Do you write from real life experience, mix a bit in, or completely make everything up?
Being a book lover I have such reject for authors, I love reading and I do also enjoy writing, I would never do anything with the pieces I write, mainly because I never finish them, but it really is a nice way to relax!
Do you have any different questions you would ask authors?