I watched a video by my fab booktuber on this so I thought I would do a post on my bad reading habits, I’m going to tag a few people too, (this is probably a tag, right?)
1. Getting distracted: I love reading so much and I love getting sucked into a book but I am so easily distracted it is unreal! I need to find myself a room with nothing in it for future reading, me, a chair and a book!
2. Skim reading: I do this with books that I’m not enjoying too much or if I’m finding a certain big boring, I also however do it when I’m really loving and a book and just NEED to get to the end.
3. Forever adding to my TBR: I tell myself I’m not going to buy anymore books and then I do, I then bump the new books up to the top and the other ones I have stay on the shelf for much longer!
4. Re-reading favourites: this sometimes is however a good thing, if I’m in a reading slump I’ll pick up one of my favourite books and skim through, reading all my favourite parts, but sometimes I just get distracted and end up reading the whole After series once again.
5. Not branching out with genres: I love contemporary romance and until this year I read very little books that didn’t fit into this category, I have started reading more genres now, but I need to continue like this!
What are you’re bad reading habits?