This is my first SixForSunday, it is a tag hosted by: https://alittlebutalot.wordpress.com/
This week the theme is dream movie adaptions! Here’s my list:
1. A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
Ah, this would be amazing in screen, it was such an emotional read, I could imagine crying my eyes out while watching it!
2. The Extinction Trials by S.M Wilson
I’ve just finished this and would love to see it as a movie! It’s like The Hunger Games but with Dinosaurs, amazing!
3. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
It has such an original plot that I think it would make a brilliant movie! I would go and see it so many times!
4. All That She Can See by Carrie Hope Fletcher
This is a really cute, magical read. I would love to see the medlums come to life in a movie adaption!
5. Breaking Her/Breaking Him by R.K Lilley
This would be quite a steamy movie, but I would love to see it on the big screen, it has so much angst and drama, it would be great!
6. Letters To The Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
I think this would make a really good watch! It’s a great storyline and would be fab as a movie adaption!