Hi guys, here is my top 10 reads of 2017! This was a hard list to make, I read a lot of fantastic books this year! Most of these books were 2017 releases, some were ones that I just got round to reading this year! I was going to write a longer review on each book, but there are separate reviews on my blog of all the books, so I’ve just written a little bit on why I liked the book! So, in no particular order….
1. The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas, this book was a fantastic and very important read this year, I read it a few months after it released but I am so glad I gave it a read, I couldn’t recommend this book more! There was so much going in the book that is happening today, the characters were so well written and developed, I teared up more than once!
2. LoveSong by Sophia Bennett, I enjoyed this book so much, it was a beautiful read with music and a great love story! I thought the story was original and it made the book a great read!
3. Mudvein by Tarryn Fisher, Wow! I was introduced to TF’s books this year and they are fantastic, this one is my favourite so far, it makes you think and keeps you hooked throughout!
4. Play On by Samantha Young, I was lucky to enough to receive and ARC and take part on the Play On book tour, this is my favourite book by Samantha, hot steamy romance with a beautiful story behind it!
5. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, I devoured this book the day before the series came out, I hadn’t heard of it before but wow, it is a powerful story! I read the book in a matter of hours, definitely one of the best books I read this year!
6. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, I really got into CoHo this year, hopeless was one of my fav 2017 read and my favourite ever CoHo read! I loved the story, the plot was so original and well written!
7. All That She Can See by Carrie Hope Fletcher, one of the most lovely stories I read this year, wholesome and so so well written!
8. Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer, this was the last book I finished in 2017 and I loved it so much, I devoured it in a few hours and had such a book hangover, the story was just brilliant!
9. The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott, this story was beautiful! I fell in love with the characters right from the beginning, reading it was such a pleasure, fantastically written!
10. Forever Right Now by Emma Scott, 2017 was a year of Emma Scott books for me, it was so hard to pick my favourite so I had to include two of her books, I’m still not sure which is my favourite between the two! FRN was a beautiful read! Darlene and Sawyer are amazing character, I loved reading about them so much! The plot, the writing and everything was just brilliant!
Did you enjoy any of these books in 2017? What were your top reads?