Top 5 Book boyfriends!
This was such a hard post, I’ve read so many books with a lot of swoon worthy leading men! But here it goes!
5. Tyler Bruce from the DIMILY series by Estelle Maskame because who doesn’t love a badboy with a good heart underneath! I fell in love with Tyler more and more throughout the series, and I am sooooo excited to get inside his head in Just Don’t Mention It next year!
4. Max Stella from The Beautiful series by Christina Lauren. I loved Max’s masculinity but also his sweet side! He made a very hot and sexy Book boyfriend!
3. Sawyer Haas aka Sawyer the lawyer from Forever Right Now by Emma Scott. Sawyer was a hot single dad! He won me over right away! He was sweet, dedicated and very sexy!
2. Dean Holder from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, it was so hard to choose a book boyfriend that CoHo wrote because they’re all great! But I fell hard for Holder! He was sweet and protective and would have done anything for Sky! Total hottie!
1. And my ultimate book boyfriend is Hardin Scott by the amazingly talented Anna Todd, she sure knows how to write w book boyfriend! Going back to my bad boy with a good heart love! Hardin was raw and real, and not to mention sexy! I loved him right from the beginning of the After series, I think he was my first really book boyfriend!!
There are so many others I could have mentioned! Thank you to all the authors for writing these great guys! 😏
Who is your favourite book boyfriend?
Win a SIGNED copy of All That She Cab See by Carrie Hope Fletcher! I a beautifully written, magical story about a woman, a man and lots of feelings! See my Twitter for the details (@BookishBitsBlog)
Bonus entry for a blog comment, leave your Twitter!!